Thursday, February 7, 2013

Target Mini-Haul


Today I did some shopping at Target, somehow they always manage to suck me into buying something! I picked up this Maybelline mascara - The Rocket. I tried it as soon as I got home and I'm a big fan! I had been using the Maybelline Illegal Lengths mascara, but The Rocket seems to be far better at accentuating lashes. It only cost around $6, and I've heard it raved about so much I just had to try it! I got it in waterproof so hopefully I can still use it when I start swimming in my pool. It's warming up quickly here! I also picked up this makeup remover because I wasn't sure if my Neutrogena makeup remover face wash would really get the mascara off very well. I'm not a huge fan of how the makeup remover leaves my skin feeling, but it gets my makeup off! It says oil-free but it does leave my skin feeling oily. I always wash my face morning and night anyway, so the oiliness isn't a huge issue for me. Overall I'd say it was a successful trip to Target!

xoxo,
kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment